Christine. 20. They say still waters run deep so here's what's in my deep (a lot of it is overexcited feelings about stuff). I mostly like tv shows, books, and comics, but I enjoy the occasional serious stuff too. I know stuff in the real world can suck, so I like to try and focus on the positive. In the words of Wyclef Jean, "no fighting; Shakira, Shakria."
Feel free to talk to me! I like being nice to people. I recommend my good things tag if you are having a bad day or if you are having a good day and want it to get better.
so uh yeah
#from all the bad choices the movies made #not giving this friendship the importance it deserved is number one by a mile #LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT SOME CANON THINGS ABOUT HARRY AND RON FOR A SECOND #Ron is the person Harry would miss the most in the world should something happen to him #Ron was just ELEVEN YEARS OLD when he decided not to go home for xmas #because Harry would be lonely #Ron completely opened his house and shared his family AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE OWNED WITH HARRY #Harry could barely function when he had that horrible fight with Ron that led to him leaving #HE COULD BARELY FUNCTION #LIKE OK REMEMBER THAT PART OF THE BOOK WHEN HARRY WAS TRYING TO FIND THE SWORD #AND IT WAS ALL COMPLICATED AND IT WAS DARK AND HE WAS ALONE AND SO TIRED #AND WHEN RON CAME BACK HE WAS SO HAPPY THAT SAME PATH SEEMED LIKE NOTHING TO HIM #AND RON #Ok Ron was jealous of Harry yes #but first of all CUT HIM SOME SLACK #he comes from a large family where he was always supposed to wear his brother’s handmedowns #almost never had anything new just his own #and then he becomes best friends with the most famous person in the world #wouldn’t YOU be jealous??? #but even if Ron was jealous he NEVER EVER EVER let his jealousy ruin his friendship with Harry #because it’s the most important thing #TO BOTH OF THEM #the MOST #IMPORTANT #BROTHERS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD #YOU ROBBED ME OF THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDSHIP MOVIES #I DEMAND YOU FIX IT SOMEHOW
whats cooler than being cool?
according to wiki answers, anywhere between 10°C and 13°C is cool, so i guess the answer would be 9°C and lower
alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright
i really love hearing about ghost stories, folklore and the like, and im sure there people out there who can relate, so i decided to throw together a masterpost. this collection is the result of a half hours’ worth of googling around. i apologize if there are any broken links - if you catch one, please fix it. additionally, if you know any good links that arent listed here, feel free to add them!
browse carefully - some of these are pretty creepy. lots of violence and swearing scattered around, etc.
- List of ghosts
- List of common misconceptions
- List of backmasked messages
- Category:Folklore by region
- Category:Folklore by nationality
- Category:Fairy tales by country
- Category:Urban Legends
- Category:Reportedly haunted locations
- Category:Films based on urban legends
Snopes: (warning: some popups! snopes is sometimes an unreliable source, so i suggest taking its articles with a grain of salt, but theyre still a pretty good read.)
- 136 creepy wikipedia articles (not all urban legends, but still a really excellent masterpost!)
- American Folklore (havent delved too deep into this website but it has a lot of content - check the links across the top in the red bar)
- Creepypasta Index - Highest Rated (again, havent read all of these but theres some classics on here i recognize)
- All-Lies (has some irritating ads, but theres a lot of stuff on here. take note of the sweet ’90s flames on the bottom of the page)
- DisneyLies - (sister site to the previous link. im not sure why there are so many creepy myths surrounding disney, but these are pretty good. also has some pretty rad flames)